Business Intelligence and Analytics
We offer cost-effective and innovative research and analytics solutions to companies around the world. Our unique services are designed to provide clients with business critical research and insights helping them make better decisions. Our solution portfolio is grouped under 3 pillars as depicted below.
PPIC's Advanced Analytics services are designed to suit the specific requirements across industry segments
- Customer analytics
- Segmentation and profiling
- Market basket analysis
- Loyalty management
- Social data analysis
- Pricing optimization
- Demand forecasting
- Statistical models and algorithms
- HR analytics
- Ecommerce analytics
BI and Information management
The various services and solutions that are provided as part of BI and Information management includes
- Advisory services – Cost benefit analysis, Business case, platform evaluation & blue-printing,
- Enterprise information management & MDM - Frameworks based execution total life cycle support for Data integration, MDM, Data migration, Data archival, Data privacy & Data quality initiatives
- Performance management & Mobile dash boarding - KPI library & wire framing based execution of reporting and dash boarding.
- Managed application development & maintenance - Custom development and application value management
- Upgrade and Migration services - Upgrading to higher version of ETL / BI tools, Migration from other ETL / BI platform to another ETL / BI platform.
Big data and Social media:
Our Centre of Excellence (CoE) on Big data analytics helps enhance the capability, identify & develop best practices, methodology for industry specific solutions. Following services are performed as part of Big data and Social media practice
- Roadmap & Advisory services on Big data platform - Information need assessment Feasibility assessment, platform evaluation and implementation roadmap
- Build a big data platform - Define the Architecture (hardware and software), implementation and deployment and information management services such as Data quality, Data management, Data Archival.
- Migration - Assist migration of existing apps on to Big data platform & expand.
- Social media - Unstructured data integration of social media
- Retail domain expertise
- Pre-built analytical content and logical data models for Customer analytics, Merchandize analytics, Supplier portal analytics.
- Specialization in building advance analytic models in the areas of Pricing, Market mix modeling, Market basket analysis, Assortment optimization, Customer segmentation, RFM.
- Expertise in information management, analytics and data visualization
- Extensive capability in data integration, data quality and data harmonization across all industry leading ETL tools such as SQL Server integration services, SAP Business Object data services, Informatica, Oracle data integrator, IBM Information server Infosphere, SyncSort etc.
- Productized solution for Social intelligence reporting and the same has been piloted for few leading Retail organizations in Malaysia and Middle East.
- Alliance and partnership
- Partnership with leading industry product vendors – Amazon, Microsoft, Teradata, Syncsort, Oracle, Qlikview, MeshLab, JamiQ